I went back to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to and rode Harry Potter's Forbidden Journey.
However, unlike last time I stood in the regular line and all I can say is "I am glad I did." and here is why you should too.
While in most cases I hate lines and I hate waiting, this line is some much more than a line it really is part of the experience. Well let me clarify that - Once you get in the castle the experience really begins.
If you take the Single Line, you miss all this.
So what is so special about the Forbidden Journey line?
1. As you enter you get to see Hogwarts Icons
2. You get to see several rooms of Hogwarts talking portraits and hear the conversations between them. It is really cool (audio link)
3. You get a personal message from Dumbledore in his office
4. Harry, Ron and Hermione explain the ride and how they plan to sneak you into Hogwarts - (Link is mostly audio)
5. You have time to experience the Hogwarts and all the detail - and it is amazing detail
It really is a great experience. I will keep uploading videos and building out pages our Orlando Vacation site.
The Orlando Muggle
Join Facebook Wizarding World of Harry Potter Fan page
Check out Orlando-Vacation.US